Portrait is a photography genre that representation of a person, in which the face and its expression is predominant. This post will present awasome black and white portraits by Jonathan Rosser. He is a self-taught photographer based in Washington DC. He captures portraits of people met in the streets of American cities like LA, New York, Baltimore and Washington D.C. These awasome black and white portraits are striking by their intensity and humanity. Check out many more photos from the portfolio and find out more about him.
- Creative Advertising Photography by Sharad Haksar
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop
Here are awasome black and white portraits by Jonathan Rosser