Over the past two months NASA has been releasing a number of wonderful long exposure photographs taken by astronaut Don Pettit aboard the International Space Station. To achieve the longer exposures he do what many amateur astronomers do. He take multiple 30-second exposures, then ‘stack’ them using imaging software, thus producing the longer exposure. Check out many more photos from the series here.
- Creative Advertising Photography by Sharad Haksar
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop