Long exposure photography is one of the another popular photo technique. It using a long-duration shutter speed to sharply capture the stationary elements of images while blurring, smearing, or obscuring the moving elements. This post will present Long Exposure Photography by Iñaki Bolumburu, photographer based in Spain. He shots with a long-exposure in order to obtain this particular effect on the water. Most of the photos below were took in north of Spain. Check out many more photos from his Flickr, his 500px and his Facebook page.
- Creative Advertising Photography by Sharad Haksar
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop