Surrealist photography, like surreal painting, depicts objects, people and landscapes in a non-rational or dream-like way. Magic is one prime example of surrealist photography by Beata Cervin. All her photos have a surreal, lighter-than-being feel to them, and the imagery she employs draws further on such motifs: rainbows, beams of light, butterflies and gigantic feathers. You can see many more from the series over on her website.
- Creative Advertising Photography by Sharad Haksar
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop