Every color creates an emotional reaction in people. These reactions will be based on culture but by far and large the reactions they create are similar. In design we use color to help guide emotion and give people an immediate feeling the first time they interact with something. In the design world, colors are purposely selected to meet a bigger goal. This Infographic will show Color Meanings in Design.
- Ultimate Guide to Create Business Cards that Someone Won’t Instantly Throw Away [Infographic]
- How Colors Affect Our Buying Decisions [Infographic]
- The Evolution of Business Cards [Infographic]
- 31 Creative Uses For Business Cards [Infographic]
- How to Design The Best Business Card [infographic]