Architectural photography is the photographing of buildings and similar structures that are both aesthetically pleasing and accurate representations of their subjects. In this post we have compiled a list of urban architectural photography by Nick Frank. He is an Munich/Germany based Art Director working in Advertising. He specializes in urban architecture photography. You can see many more from the series over on his 500px, his Flickr and his Facebook page.
- Long Exposure Photography by Iñaki Bolumburu
- Awesome Photo Manipulation by Caras Ionut
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Stylish Photography by Sebastien Bessac