Responsive website design seems to be a buzzword in the internet marketing world these days. But what is it, really – and why should you pay attention? In the web marketing and development space, new things are popping up every single day – and many fizzle just as quickly as they appear.
Responsive design has been around for some time now, and it’s gained traction as a preferred website design practice for many web developers. The infographic below helps to explain the basics of responsive website design: what it is, how it works and the major benefits.
Note: Click to enlarge the infographic to full size in your browser
- Structure of a Responsive Mobile Web Design [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of an Effective Web Design [Infographic]
- WordPress Goes Mobile [Infographic]
- Screen Resolution & Web Browser Trends [Infographic]
- Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website? [Infographic]