The SS Stavronikita lies at the bottom of the ocean at 13.8 N, 59.38 W, right off the Caribbean island of Barbados. It is the spot Andreas Franke has discovered and chosen to stage a game full of overflowing decadence and exuberance. He dived into the sea and took many photos of the wreck. Then he included scenes of an old century in post-production. You can see many more works, visit the website of this artist.
- Long Exposure Photography by Iñaki Bolumburu
- Awesome Photo Manipulation by Caras Ionut
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Stylish Photography by Sebastien Bessac