Pure is a new set of tiny responsive CSS framework that you can use in every web and web app. It created by Yahoo! and uses Normalize.CSS to fix cross-browser compatibility issues. The framework is built with responsive layouts that can be customized to your needs.
Markup used is very simple and the whole framework is pretty tiny (5.7KB minified and gzipped). Pure is tested and works in: IE7+, Latest Stable Firefox/Chrome/Safari, iOS6.x, Android 4.x.
- A responsive grid that can be customized to your needs.
- A solid base built on Normalize.css to fix cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Consistently styled buttons that work with <a> and <button> elements.
- Styles for vertical and horizontal menus, including support for dropdown menus.
- Useful form alignments that look great on all screen sizes.
- Various common table styles.
- An extremely minimalist look that is super-easy to customize.
- Responsive by default, with a non-responsive option.
- Easy one-click customization with the Skin Builder.
- Extremely small file size: 4.8KB minified + gzip.