Maplace.js is tiny Google Maps jQuery plugin that help you to embed Google Maps into your website, quickly create markers and controls menu for the locations on map. Maplace.js requires jQuery and Google Maps Library v3.
It supports markers and custom icons, zoom level and custom controls menu. It is released under the MIT license.
- Straightforward implementation with simple options
- Can run as many maps as required
- Markers and custom icons, zoom level and custom controls menu
- Supports for Directions, Polygons, Polylines, Fusion tables and styled maps
- Works in all major browsers, including IE6 (this website not so much)
- Released under the MIT license