Christoffer Relander is a graphic designer and self-taught photographer from Finland. He is owner and photographer at Yx1 Visual. He is started photographing the summer of 2009.You can see many more shots on his website and prints are available over on Behance. In this post we will see multiple exposure portraitsby Christoffer Relander. In photography, multiple exposure is a technique in which a piece of film is exposed twice, to two different images. The resulting photographic image shows the second image superimposed over the first. If youd ever tried yourself in multiple exposure photography you know how much fun is in it. The portraits below were taken by Christoffer Relander, and it is really worth to see them as they are Mind blowing examples of multiple exposureportraits .
- Creative Advertising Photography by Sharad Haksar
- Fashion Portrait Photography by Per Bagger
- Beauty and Fashion Photography by Joanna Kustra
- Awasome Sport Photography by Carlos Serrao
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop
Here are multiple exposure portraits by Christoffer Relander