Black and white portraits easily succeed in reflecting the true emotion of the subject. Here are a collection of impressive black and white portraits by Betina La Plante. She is is an American photographer based in Ojai, California. Emotions are remarkably captured, framings are great and the amount of details is impressive. You can see many more from the series over onher 500px, her Flickr and her Facebook page. All photos courtesy the artist.
- Long Exposure Photography by Iñaki Bolumburu
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Black and White Minimalist Photography by Nydia Lilian
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Stylish Photography by Sebastien Bessac