Magento has become the universal language for all those who wish to establish a triumphant online entity and also for those who already have one. Amongst numerous other CMS (Content Management System) available in the market, nothing other than Magento is figuring out an exuberant performance and the greater contribution to the success of myriad shopping cart websites.
The major reasons are its user-friendly design, improved flexibility, protected payment gateways, multi-store functionality, customizable stores, multilingual support, sophisticated shopping cart solutions and more. It proffers an affable platform for both the sellers and the buyers with handful of features that can be customized at ease as per your needs and immediate business requirements. Creation and customization of a Magento store involves certain pre-requisites which you need to pay attention to. They are:
- Easy navigation: Anyone on the web for that matter expects easy navigation that can save their time as well as direct them to the right pages when it is necessary. Magento has an inbuilt Easy Navigation module that takes perfect care of all types of navigation of your online store along with the different navigation levels and every incredible part essential to set an easy and user-friendly navigation for your website. This aids in bringing the best look to your Magento store along with the best-in-class user experience.
- Meaningful categories: Categories are always set to simplify things and make your online store even more appealing and functional to your ultimate users. You may sell thousands of products in your Magento store and categorizing your store based on the common functionalities will make it look simpler and easier for your customers to deal with. Setting up new categories and customizing them is no more a difficult task with Magento.
- Security: Magento is known for its secured environment with innumerable inbuilt security elements. You can make your Magento based e-Commerce store even stronger by selecting a sheltered password, employing a routine admin path, draw on safe File Transfer Protocol (FTP), adopting reliable anti-virus software and more.
- SSL and private IP address of the pages: Getting an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate for your Magento store makes it even more meaningful and comfortable for the web servers to bear out their uniqueness to the web browsers, facilitating a protected site to share information securely with the web browser through HTTPS protocol. A trusted SSL certificate and private IP address of the web pages on your Magento store enables you to maintain the important information about your customers and gain their faith as well.
- Feedback page: Creating a feedback page in your shopping cart site powered by Magento will provide a comfortable space for your customers to share their thoughts, give their suggestions and help you make better business amendments as per the taste and preference of your target group.
Magento not only helps in setting up an efficient online store but also contributes in offering the best look and feel for your website while constantly improving its functionality.