Are you looking to build and market a successful app anytime soon? No, it is not an impossible feat but you need to be sure of what you’re doing. A clear course of action is crucial.
So, help your application reach its full potential with these 10 checklists.
- Decide what the unique selling point of your app is going to be. Giving it a catchy name is a good beginning. Now think about the platform (iOS, Android, or Windows).
- What are you giving different from your competitors? Rate your app based upon pricing, content quality, navigational controls and usability.
- There’s nothing like web marketing! Don’t forget to enumerate the benefits of your app on your company website.
- Stick to the agreements and policies associated with the App Store to ensure a seamless launch.
- Before the full-fledged launch, test the waters with selective previews. Generated feedbacks will help with the next course of action.
- Optimization with App Store is crucial so that that your app stays before the eyes of your audience as frequently as possible time.
- Get creative with your marketing with infographics, videos, teaser trailers, or images.
- Creating buzz in the social media circuits is extremely important so don’t ignore this aspect of marketing.
- Use every possible vehicle of online and traditional marketing in form of press releases and company profiles.
- Plan your budget and distribute funds as required in different marketing channels has PR activities, off-line, and online advertising.
Who said you need luck to make your app a success? Just capitalize on your marketing and operational opportunities with the above checklists.
Note: Click to enlarge the infographic to full size in your browser
- Understanding the Types of Mobile Applications [Infographic]
- Screen Resolution & Web Browser Trends [Infographic]
- Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website? [Infographic]