Double exposures is the superimposition of two or more individual exposures to create a single photograph. A few days ago we post about Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander. In this post we will post aboutawesome double exposures photographs by Florian Imgrund. He is a German photographer whose works are most of the time in black and white and with a very interesting atmosphere. He photographs with an analog camera and notably makes stunning double exposed photographs. Visit his portfolio, his Flickr and his Facebook page to view more works.
- Fashion Photography by Sandra Schmidbaur
- Beauty and Fashion Photography by Joanna Kustra
- Black and White Urban Architecture Photography by Daniel Hachmann
- Fashion Portrait Photography by Per Bagger
- Multiple Exposure Portraits by Christoffer Relander
- Waterscape Photography by Paulo Flop
Here are awesome double exposures photographs by Florian Imgrund