Printing is a process for reproducing text and images on paper using a printing machine. To understand printing process, we must understand the various printing methods used today to print a product.
There are multiple printing methods for graphic designers to select from when sending designs to a commercial printer, including 4 Color Process Printing, Spot Color Printing, Foil Stamping, Embossing and Debossing. Each method is capable of producing high quality printed marketing collateral for branding your corporate image, but it is important to know which method fits your specific printing needs.
If you want the best result for postcard printing, business cards printing, newsletters printing or brochure printing, have a tour on this infographic. This infographic will give you the information you need to know to choose which printing method is right for you, and also displays the finalized awesomeness through a few our our business presentation folders.
Note: Click Infographic for enlarge
- Structure of a Responsive Mobile Web Design [Infographic]
- The Anatomy of an Effective Web Design [Infographic]
- WordPress Goes Mobile [Infographic]
- Screen Resolution & Web Browser Trends [Infographic]
- Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website? [Infographic]